CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Redneck Father's Day 2010

Sunday was Father's Day.  Dad, Mom and I loaded up the dogs and headed to the lake....Sounds easy right??  WRONG! While putting the 3 dogs in the truck, Izzie jumped back out and decided to go for a 25 minute run.  When she finally couldn't run anymore (after mom and I chased her around every yard on their street) she stopped and let me get her leash and load her in the truck.  

Once we get to the lake and start to put in, the boat comes off the trailer....thank goodness there were some people to help dad get us situated. 

While waiting for Dennis to come up from Cookeville to meet us, Baxter decides he needs to go to shore....and take a 25 minute run too....and of course Izzie had to join in on the fun....I'm so glad I have a good dog. =)


Mom, Sophie, Dad & Izzie

Dennis Skiing

Sophie & I


Mom Skiing

Baxter Watching Mom Ski

My attempt to ski with a bruised foot and a charley horse. 



Our Redneck Father's Day Dinner:
Famous Dave's in the Lowe's parking lot. 

Dad, Sophie & Baxter after a long day at the lake. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment