CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend 2010

Well, this weekend has been fun! We started EARLY Saturday morning by having a much need yard sale, with Lee's Mom, at our house. We did well and glad to have all that stuff gone!

Sunday, Mother's Day, Lee had to work so he was unable to attend the events of the day. I went with Lee's family to church at Hopewell Baptist as I normally do. Our Vocal Praise was a a young girl singing "You are So Good" to her mother. It was a surprise to her mother and had almost everyone in church in tears.

After church, we ate a great lunch at the Depot in Springfield.

Now I am hanging out at my parent's house, mainly just with the dogs. Dad and Dennis went to Lowe's and Mom is cleaning up the mess they made upstairs. But I am enjoying the present Dennis got Dad for his birthday this week, Jimmy Buffett's Scenes You Know by Heart."

0 comments:

Post a Comment