CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

WHAT A WEEKEND!!

This weekend was so busy for me!!

Saturday stated early with work!
But that night was all fun!!
I had the honor of joining some great ladies for our 
"Girls Dinner."
We went to our normal spot, CHILI'S

GIRLS DINNER
Me, Cassie, Jennifer & Brooke

SUNDAY

 Lee & I got up early and went to Crosspoint Church
I went there last week and really like it. Lee went this week with me and enjoyed it also.
I think we may have found our church home!
The series that started today was 
"People of the Second Chance"
people-of-the-second-chance
Check out the website:


Lee and I then had lunch at his grandmother's followed by grocery shopping (fun!)

We then did some MUCH needed yard work.  Lee was proud of me for weed eating!



1 comments:

Jennifer said...

thats awesome girl!

Post a Comment